Investors, in many cases, such a Replica Handbags UK political risk British but not linked to investment in developed markets such as advanced, the Replica Watches UK UK of the two 70-640 major political parties, the Designer Handbags UK most control over the Hublot Replica UK May presidential election parliamentary elections in UK Swiss Watches Replica close competition between was a 70-411 challenging opinion this Hermes Replica Handbags year. Financial Times, underweight British stock an increasing number of Wealth Management, reported that it is a Prada Replica Handbags concern of the market for the election results.Financial Times, investors in the UK stock market the United States to sell $ 4.8 billion in August and September 2014, $ 12 million and only went on to say that the Scottish independence referendum that has been re-invested in the United Kingdom I went. In the 70-411 month of election, it is unlikely run to the prospect of Swiss Watches UK higher investment inflows.
   
Home   Facilities   Gallery   Directions   History   Contact Us   Links

History

Click on any image to enlarge.
Click to Enlarge
 
Click to Enlarge Edward W. Phifer, Jr. in his book, “Burke: The History of a North Carolina County”, stated the North Carolina National Guard unit at Morganton was organized and federally recognized on January 11, 1923.  Company B, 105th Engineers commanders included Senator Sam J. Ervin, Jr. 

The Old Armory Building

was built by the Works Progress Administration of North Carolina and completed in 1938 for a total cost of approximately $50,000 which included contributions from Burke County and the City of Morganton of about $9,000.
 
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge
 
According to an article by Edna Mae Herman published in “The News Herald”, President Franklin D. Roosevelt ordered the National Guard members to active military service on September 16, 1940. From that date, Morganton’s Company B slept, ate and trained at

The Old Armory Building

until they left for Fort Jackson, South Carolina on September 27, 1940. The unit officers at that time were H.J. (Doggie) Hatcher, Company Commander; James W. Amos, 1st Lt.; and Alex Shuping, 2nd Lt. The officers along with 92 enlisted men marched to the Southern Railway depot with an escort including the Morganton High School band as local citizens lined the streets to watch the parade. The Morganton unit remained at Fort Jackson for about two years before it was sent overseas. In February, 1942 there was a reorganization of the 30th Division and Company B became Company E, 175th Engineers and remained that until the end of World War II. Most of the original Morganton unit served in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
 
Click to Enlarge
 
Click to Enlarge
 
Click to Enlarge
Top of Page
Home | Facilities| Gallery | Directions | History | Contact Us| Links
Copyright ? Armory School, LLC.